Providing Safety Management Support to Your Company
Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC is dedicated on giving you a business-like approach to safety to protect your employees, your insurance premiums, and your bottom line. With the current business climate, safety & health compliance is no longer an option. Our goal is to give your company piece of mind knowing that they are in compliance with local, state, and federal government safety & health agencies.
What make Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC a better option? We just focus on your safety program. Also, we are not on your payroll; meaning you just pay an hourly flat rate, and not our insurance or 401k benefits. Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC understands that there are companies in the Chicago-Land area where either the Human Resource Manager, or another Non-Safety Manager oversees the safety program. They also have other tasks in their subject matter expert arena; which would make them overlook the details on certain safety requirements. This is where Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC would come in.
Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC will build a comprehensive safety management program for your company to keep you in compliance. Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC will work with your general liability insurance company to make them happy as well; which in return will decrease your premiums.
Give us a call or send an email and we can see what Q&A Safety Solutions, LLC can do with your safety management program.
Benefits to Hiring a Safety Management Consultant
• Reduce overhead costs
• 100 percent business expense (deductible)
• Service available either as needed or specified by contract
• Training available for employees when required
• OSHA intervention service available by someone who has experience dealing with the agency, can negotiate on your behalf, and can save you some serious expense, should you be fined
• Pre-OSHA inspection service and recommendations to correct potential problems at your site
• Up to date on safety regulations
• Available to check current safety manual and upgrade as required or write a new safety manual specific to your company and industry
• Can set up and check OSHA-required paperwork for construction subs on the job site.